WEB DEVELOPER / SEO, SEM SPECIALIST
Here it is. Your chance to join Great Escape Alternative Entertainment team and a wild journey into new worlds is going to start.
We are looking for Full Time Web developer / SEO,SEM Specialist. Our ideal candidate(s) must have at least 2 years experience. Candidate should have a proven track record of achieving positive results in driving incremental organic search traffic.
- Expert understanding of search engine regulations.
- Hands-on experience in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and/or other tracking software.
- Programmatic advertising experience.
- Understanding of search behaviour.
- Ability to build links within Google’s Webmaster Tool Guidelines.
- Extensive knowledge of Search Engine Optimization ranking tools.
- Deep knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Ability to modifying existing WordPress Web Site.
- Google AdWords Certified highly preferred.
- Proven SEM experience and success managing PPC campaigns.
- Prepare detailed strategy reports
- Improve a company’s organic search results
- Place keywords appropriately in copy to gain most search engine traffic
- Write effective call-to-action statements
- Effectively use header tags
- Keep abreast of white hat and black hat tactics so as not to violate search engine guidelines
- Strategize ways to improve and track site performance
- Tracking, reporting, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Utilize basic programming and web design skills to enhance SEO
- Create advanced SEO strategies
- WordPress web site support
- Recommending changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Exploring other digital channels & new media (blog networks, native advertising)
- Setting up and optimizing Google Analytics goals and tracking/conversion pixels
- Creating & optimizing AdWords campaigns
We hope that you’re excited by all the possibilities that come with working at Great Escape Alternative Entertainment! In addition to our unique structure that lets you own your work and choose where to focus, we also offer these fun perks and benefits:
- Flexible working hours Work the hours that make you more happy and productive, keeping in mind the project’s timezones and requirements.
- Awesome Colleagues At Great Escape Rooms, you don’t just build an aspiring career, you also find your next best friends.
- Creative Environment If the next day is the same with the previous, something went wrong!
Apply for this Job at: email@example.com