Here it is. Your chance to join Great Escape Alternative Entertainment team and a wild journey into new worlds is going to start.
We are looking for Full Time Marketing Assistant.
- Respond to Client (Internal and External) briefs
- Write and create presentations
- Creative article copywriting
- Providing support for marketing events and exhibitions
- Monitor and report on competitor’s performance and marketing activities
- Actively participate in content creation (copywriting, photography, videos) to activate across all channels, in adherence with brand guidelines.
- Drive the implementation of the in-house marketing strategy and tactics
- Work closely with the Digital Hub team to ensure optimum use of all internal marketing channels to maximize campaign reach and impact, and optimize conversion. Confirm content across all websites to be up-to-date, use CMS to create landing pages and special offers, and set-up and materialize email campaigns to various databases.
Requirements to be successful in this role:
- Marketing or Communication Bachelor Degree
- Creative Skills
- Above average written and verbal Greek and English Communication Skills
- Experience in PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong Communication Skills
- Be an inspiring team player
- Have the ability to prioritize and multitask
We hope that you’re excited by all the possibilities that come with working at Great Escape Alternative Entertainment! In addition to our unique structure that lets you own your work and choose where to focus, we also offer these fun perks and benefits:
- Flexible working hours Work the hours that make you more happy and productive, keeping in mind the project’s timezones and requirements.
- Awesome Colleagues At Great Escape Rooms, you don’t just build an aspiring career, you also find your next best friends.
- Creative Environment If the next day is the same with the previous, something went wrong!